Darren Bishop manages the service department. With 15 years of experience he controls the entire maintenance and scheduling, ensuring service and delivery of parts are correct to your facility and completed on time. Our highly skilled service technicians are equipped to install, service and repair all brands including medical beds, patient lifters, therapeutic surfaces, showering and hygiene systems, and other servicing needs.
Our technicians have years of experience behind them in numerous engineering, design and medical fields to ensure the end product is of the highest quality and usability.
During a safety and maintenance visit, all the equipment is inspected, asset registered and serviced as part of the programmed maintenance schedule which is in accordance with guidelines of standards.
Our highly skilled service technicians are equipped to install, service and repair all brands including medical beds, patient lifters, therapeutic surfaces, showering and hygiene systems, and other servicing needs.
Our customized system designed for 4Healthcare moving preventative maintenance to the next level utilizing cloud-based technology allowing you to track, trace and monitor your equipment live, ensuring all of your equipment is serviced guaranteeing all around compliance and safety for patients and carers.
On completion of each preventative maintenance service, your facility will receive a comprehensive asset management report. 4Healthcare’s asset management report makes it easy to keep track of your medical equipment, know when it was serviced, who serviced it, what was done and if any additional repairs need to be carried out keeping you in control of your equipment.
• Servicing all types of medical equipment
• Electric & manual beds, patient lifters, shower trolleys,
commodes, wheelchairs, air mattresses, pressure chairs &
• Fully trained technicians
• Rapid 24/7 technical support
• SO9001-2000 compliance
• Service & repair of all manufactures equipment
• Preventative maintenance service contracts
• Active members of the IHEA (Institute of Hospital
• All maintenance & repairs carried out by trained technicians.
• As medical equipment devices vary, 4Healthcare employs qualified electrical, mechanical and industry tradespersons to ensure the job will be correctly diagnosed and repaired in accordance with the rigorous Australian compliance standards.
• Regular servicing helps to maintain the safe standards of your equipment. Each 4Healthcare service technician is trained to, and works in accordance with the standards set out by AS3551:2012.
Our technicians are supplied with fully equipped vehicles carrying common parts along with special service tools in conjunction with internet-enabled tablets, allowing them access to a large variety of manufacturers service manuals on site ensuring correct procedures are maintained in the quickest time frame.