4Healthcare was founded in 2012 by three friends, Shane Janicki, Wayne Sandy & Rohan Grant working in different areas of the healthcare industry. Their skill sets came together when they acquired a small regional service business operating out of a home in suburban Perth, Western Australia. The business moved into a 250m2 factory unit based in Wangara in Perth’s northern suburbs which formed the foundation of a diversified healthcare service provider. Despite its relatively short history, 4Healthcare has become one of Western Australia’s largest independent providers in the delivery of key products and services to various healthcare sectors including hospitals, aged care facilities, community care homes and allied health facilities.
4Healthcare now operate out of a modern 3600m2 premises where our 30 plus staff design, manufacture and import a range of healthcare products which are distributed to all states and territories of Australia through our network partners. We are proud distributors to the Western Australian market for Guldmann Patient Ceiling Lift Systems, Elsi Smart Flooring technology and Carilex Alternating Air Mattresses.
In addition to its significant product solutions offering, 4Healthcare also provides a planned preventative maintenance, repairs and compliance of patient care equipment service. The relevant product includes but is not limited to electric and manual beds, wheelchairs, patient hoists, air mattresses, tub chairs and showering equipment. 4Healthcare utilise a market leading web-based Asset Management Platform to record and manage critical client data. 4Healthcare is also service agents for brands such as Howard Wright, HLS Healthcare and Linak.
The Top Management and Staff at 4Healthcare are committed and will strive to:
- Provide an exceptionally high-quality level of products and services to our customers
- Manage our processes to maximise efficiency and productivity
- Follow up on services and products provided, to ascertain that our goals and objectives are being achieved
As part of our systems and processes we will:
- Train, educate and communicate with employees, contractors and other relevant interested parties in regard to this policy and quality expectations where necessary
- Ensure that this policy is retained as documented information, and available to interested parties
- Define and meet objectives, by documenting and monitoring measurable quality targets
- Comply to statutory, regulatory and other requirements
- Apply a Plan, Do, Check, Act methodology to our Quality Management System
- Continually monitor and improve our quality performance and the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Apply Risk Based Thinking within our systems, operations and processes
- Conduct audits to verify core processes are effectively managed within the business as part of our Continual Improvement Process
- Ensure our Quality Management System is conformant and certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Review this policy annually
At 4Healthcare we are passionate and proud of our products. Our products have been skilfully designed by a small team of dedicated people who have years of experience in the healthcare industry.
The manufacturing process is controlled by 4Healthcare. This process includes internal and external operations. At our Wangara facility, we conduct metal preparation, welding and assembly. Other areas of manufacturing including, sheet metal, plastic injection and powder coating is conducted by market leading companies specialising in their own particular industries. 4Healthcare and our customers benefit from the knowledge and skills that these partnerships bring, which in turn improves the quality of the product.
Before releasing any product to the market, the product is put through a stringent testing and inspection process. This insures only the highest quality products are delivered to our customers.
Our design DNA
At 4Healthcare, we have design in our DNA. Amongst our many talented people, a high proportion of our workforce are Industrial Designers, Qualified Tradesman and Mechanical Engineers. Our varied skill sets ensure all areas of the design process from the first sketch to the final design are considered. A key pillar in the execution of this process is assisted by the application of 3 D modelling software and rapid prototyping machinery.
Despite the fact every product and design differs from project to project, the common elements for each new or redesigned product is to address the matters of function, aesthetics, application and cost effectiveness demanded by the Australian Healthcare market.
4Healthcare are actively engaged reviewing existing products within it’s own range as well as undertaking research in new markets. This is achieved through direct to market contact and our vastly experienced distribution partners ensuring products remain relevant and address the ever-changing needs of the healthcare landscape.
3 Dimensional printing in different polymers give us the flexibility to change the design on demand to continually update and refine the final products.